Sunday 11 October 2015

Sunny Monday

Yes, it's all getting too much Rugby, but the Kiwis love it, especially as it seems distinctly possible that the final of the World Cup will be be between Australia and New Zealand.

Kiwi star Dan Cartertuned upside down...

The Welsh vanquished, only just, by Australiano tries at at all.

This weekend has been a gay one really, as I attended not one, but two gay choir performances at the War Museum Theatrette. The concerts, by the Glamaphones, where they really sang so well and seem to have been injected with a great deal of enthusiasm by their new  artistic director Rachel Hyde. I mentioned to her last night I was thinking of rejoining the choir in January, a good time for me to sign off from the Swimming club where I am not putting my best energy at the moment.  I think it's time to start singing again, in a gay way.

But first a visit to return my books to the library, and get fascinated by the latest magazines....there are so many in this excellent library.
Hillary Clintonup against some opposition now...

Memphis type....

This is a great Kiwi Art Magazineworth subscribing to..if I were a young artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment