Monday 19 October 2015

Tuesday - Pam in Wellie

Surprise text from Pam to say she is arriving here today. I fear the worst as she is now escaping from Auckland where her memories of living with Philip are so fresh. She feels she will now have a better life in her old Wellie, where her best friend Ellie lives. But she has a lot of unfinished business in Auckland with Philip's estate to  contest in case of an unsigned will, which I believe will happen. She could eventually end up with nix, nada, nothing, and she deserves more. But Pam will not push and will not be seen to be a grasping widow, which she is not anyway. However the mother of Philip's girl Ezeta, is exactly that, grasping and jealous. A dangerous adversary...
Merkel in big trouble reversing her decisions...re immigration acceptance.

Kids just too damn fat..!

Endangered species getting publicity


A must-see Marlon Movie

This woman looks also to be a must seefor Pam!!

Hail to the All Blacks!

The Aussies won by defaultthe Scots are justly aggrieved and will be vindicated when Argentina beats Oz in the semis. My Prediction!

Now to go home to prepare for Pams' arrival. I need to carefully listen to her rather than give good advice but she will do as she wishes no doubt. I will certainly not go to Rotororua with Daniel and Ellyn this weekend. Instead I will go for two days as already promised with Tom and Brent at Norsewood.

Pam, still emptional, got off the plane and we finally met up after a little messing around at the pickup point. I took her home for a cup of chai and she met Mou Mou and Sonny. Her story ranged from the sad to the downright tragic about the quest for inheritance of the young daughter and her profiteering mother. No will was forthcoming, so it will be a while for the lawyers to circle and see how much they can make from this mess. Philip was certainly smiling from the coffin, but the money will go to the woman he hated most, his daugher's mother. I feel there will be some recompense for Pam, but not too much but she will just have to ride out the storm. I dropped her at Daniel's secondhand shop where she will catch up with Ellyn and they will drink some wine tonight and forget about the bad things in life I hope . I will see Pam again at the Memphis tomorrow and on Thursday we may catch a movie,'Iris' together at the Cuba Lighthouse Cinema.

Thursday night I plan to go to Waikanae for the HU song of the ECK New Year October 22. Again a fitting start to the year and it always a delight to be with Gwyneth.

But just to finish the day I manage to catch another Tom Hardy jewel. And I mean that, as again hewas  superlative playing two roles, twins, the gangster Kray Brothers in London in the sixties. It was a real buzz as it was the London I knew just a little later in the early seventies. The movie, although a little lengthy, was a tour de force by Tom Hardy. He must get an Oscar one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment