Sunday 22 March 2015

Writer's Workshop

At the retreat we have just experienced a great Yoga Workshop and now have a writer's workshop conducted by an American standup comedian. 
A varied group came together who all write for different reasons.  
He wanted us to use pen and paper so here I am now having a break from my i-pad..

All finished well with a little more stimulation to start getting my blogs more readable to the GP, or even just my Facebook friends. Perhaps they could cope with it. Of course soon it will be from Australia instead of NZ and that l ge a totally different stpry.

However this afternoon we had the Maori AGM called Ti nana ora, or Body Alive, as there is no translation for 'Positive' in the Maori tongue. It was so inclusive I felt immediately a part of their whanau making my decision all the more poignant and difficult, as the more I become defined in the Kiwi context, which is so welcoming, the more I find it more difficult extricate myself from it. But of course this is just on this 'hui' or get-together which I can always attend even from as faraway as Gosford in NSW.

No comments:

Post a Comment