Wednesday 13 July 2016

Oops! Back problem again..

Also a 'back-up' problem as there has been none done for seven weeks for some weird reason.
This is the awful result of an 'Ice' addiction,  or 'P as they call it here, Meth, ugly indeed!
'Sorry!' doesn't help the many kids without uniforms because of his fraud....
Climate warming and snow season losing money
Helen in a tough role which she can do well.
Some are trying to reduce plastic anyway!
This was Melbourne in 1956, I can see only one Asian face in the crowd!
Danny Lee tries hard but is still in Lydia's shadow....

Today was spent trying to get my bad back fixed up but Joe my trusted  Chinese manipulator has retired. I am waiting to see a new person in Kilbirnie tomorrow. Hopfully he can help as I need this back treated, badly! In the mean time Julian is back from Hawaii and in love again with his girlfriend, which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment