Friday 1 July 2016

Aussie Election Day Saturday


Am out early for my coffee and then on to Lower Hutt for a Multi Fest day of cross-cultural celebration.
My Interfaith friend Rajiv ivited me and I was happy to witness a joyous day of song and dance from the many nationalities in this country.

Hope I can catch this addtion to the big screen when it arrives 
This is the future for Transgenders hopefully...
Do they really know what grid-lock is?
Blues skies above Memphis..
Dread-locks rule!
Living to the age of 150 certainly not on my agenda!
The voting is on....
Here is one amazing Kiwi and typifies their incredible ability to succeed anywhere.
An obituary of a Gemini twin and what a lfe he led!

Cook Island dancers...
Irish family singers....

Phillipinos dancing the Flower Dance

Chinese Lion dancershaving fun!

Lower Hutt Community Choirwirh American conductor

No comments:

Post a Comment