Tuesday 19 July 2016

Sun returns

What a beautiful winter's day in Wellington. The sky is blue and even there is no wind, just perfect. I know why I have been seduced by this city for three full years and I will certainly harbour some sadness when the time comes (very soon now) for my departure. But there are places to go and things to do, and dear Wellington has been a blessing.
They love their original cars in Kiwiland, especially this 1958 pristine Studebaker
Tom Scott on Donald Trump...again!
Sun shining.....on his way
...and back again....that's Wellington!
Russians corrupt - so much drugs in sports....
The beauty and the beast.....
This man was nearly the Prime Minister of UK!
A young IT wiz-kid soon to be a multi-millionaire.
This is the Kwi food  memory I must take with me....

This magazine shows Wellington at its best...and this cover-girl is an Olympic rower!

No comments:

Post a Comment