Wednesday 26 October 2016

Gold Coast tragedy

Am at Ruby's today and discover I have Maori contact, finally. I speak to Brenda who tells me she used to be a Te Reo teacher and knows Waiata perfectly, but unfortunately there are no groups in the area that do Kapa Haka, something which I thought would be the case. However it has at last ignited the fuse where I can start to do a bit of Te Reo. In the meantime until my books arrive who knows what may happen. I thought something would come from Ruby's, after all it is a book store as well as a café.
Ruby's has a staunch elderly following....
This tragedy could be just what large corporations are guilty of, not looking after the day to day servicing of a very successful, (financially), operation. Four people killed!!
What is is  liberal' Pope about!
I agree wholeheartedly, Brandis must go!
Brenda in the right, I knew she could help me get back into Te Reo!
FitzSimons is right again, stop the cruelty of fighting!
I tried a salmon fritata and it was actually quite good, in a bland sort of way, and very healthy.

Later today is my first foray to put out HU Cds in Woy Woy and I think the venue is the Gnostic Forest. At least there are some like-minded people who frequent that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment