Saturday 6 June 2015

Free coffee day!

 Yes, today the sun shines and I wake up feeling a bit more refeeshed than I have the last few days, with a stuffed head and the occasional cough. I really feel good this morning and have done my shopping at Vic market and now earned a free coffee at the Memphis. It really is my favourite place, just off Cuba St, although I am still a maven of Cuba!
How to be a writer, happy like her, looks good!

Keen client....

What happened yesterday? I have totally forgotten. I remember popping in to see Tom and that's about all.

Gerry, much loved and lamented Samoan gentle giant,

....and Richie loved Collins.....

Reason says it tough, againabout Kiwi Skipper McCullum, not a lot of grey power there, but much charisma, who lost the World Cup and now the English series.

Dudley Benson, below, a very talented singer/writer/composer
Also is a is a friendly gay Dunedin 31 yo, who I believe, is typical of the natural home-grown talent.

Taika Waititi, another brilliant young Kiwi..with Maori blood, more futures to keep an eye on.

No comments:

Post a Comment