Thursday 13 August 2015

Downtown in Darby Street Newcastle at the Depot

Another very busy day after the lambs fry at the RSL club last night and a good sleep, I was up early in the neighbour's car to arrive in Newcastle to meet Helen at ten o'clock at the Depot Café - see photo.

A very nice 'toastie', and time to ruminate over my visit with B, and Helen arrives on time. A lot to talk about as she is planning soon to retire to Glen Innes where I thought she would eventually go.  She brings me up to date with all Newcastle's goings on and I feel one day when the time is right I could return to this neck of the woods. There is enough going on here to keep me happy and there is doubtless a lot of ECK work that needs to be done here. Perhaps in two years to begin my seventh twelve year cycle might be when I am needed to be here.
Café Depot on Darby

Thinking towards the future...


Cate's Folly....

Ruining Jim and Sue's fabulous homeat Hunters Hill

Still prevaricating Tony Abbott....

Callas still The One!

A film to see, or not to see?That is the question.

A meditative Helen...

...and a smiling one!

After a very positive beginning to the day I am now on to the next rendezvous to meet Cherel at my favourite Gnostic Café at Woy Woy before spending the night at Malcolm and Dean's on the bay.

Ahealthy drink at the Café

Cherel with Penny,her new 'best friend'.

No comments:

Post a Comment