Thursday 13 August 2015

Maroubra Coffee and Tanilba Bay

Today is a visit to Jean for her birthday and to go with Benjamin to see his house for sale at Tanilba Bay which is quite close to Jean's at Soldiers Point. It is a three hour trip,and we have a nice chat with Jean who is quite tired after a big day's prep for her birthday celebrations with six of her family coming up.

Coffee at Maroubra Junction, excellent!

The scene...

Just finished this great story of a Moroccan woman, persecuted  for being daughter of a rebel in Morocco - fascinating journey!

Meet up with Diane at Rosevilleen route to Tanilba Bay.

After seeing Jean we go to Tilligarry RSL club for a quick hot meal, quite satisfying. My time with B shows me how different we are and how he  is fully formed and not going in my direction at all. I already thought as much, but now have the evidence to say it to him. An eventual visit to Wellington would be counter productive I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment