Monday 17 August 2015

Hobart coming...


Sitting in the warm Sydney sun having a coffee with bro before a leisurely bus ride to the airport. Phase one in Sydney is over, now for the big Tassie return, although Monnie is not there her granddaughter will welcome me, amd my other friends. Homyra is not answering her phone which is dead, but I am hoping she will be OK. We will catch up with all the other ECKists when I arrive, I can do no more than that.
The climbing nasturtium..

And the bougainvillea...

Plunging the coffee...

Waiting at Jetstar

..well it was not an uneventful ride to the airport as I took the 400 bus from Maroubra Junction thinking an hour would be tons to get there and be still an hour early. This 400 terminated unexpectedly at East Gardens and the next  400 was over half an hour later. My trip in total took over ninety minutes so it was fortuitous that I left my bro's house two hours early. I have learned from that one, as the airport was full to the brim and this airport is never easy to negotiate. I will try always to avoid Sydney in the future, but how can I if I am visiting my brother!

The Tasmanian crowd was recognisable and I'm afraid I was not too impressed as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment