Thursday 16 July 2015

Haircut day

A week before I leave for UK so a haircut by Londoner Danny is in order. He is a very good cutter and his cockney accent prepares me for my trip. But there is little to be done for an aging face and even a possible planned beard won't cover that. Last night at Kilbirnie pool I felt the urge to grow a full beard again, memories of years gone by, and to make a change in the five weeks I am away - returning with a new look, but can I do it? I'm not sure as there is always that itchy period...


Kiwis escape well.,,,

Shorn...!


Baby still in news for fallen All Black she has a look!

Popular ( or not) Prince Charlie long ago

The Memphis Vibe....

Have had long talks with housemate and feel I may well leave him my car keys for the five weeks I am away. It is a trusting symbol of our new relationship as I feel I don't want him leaving feeling unwanted. But....he answers all my questions with such innocence but behind this innocence lies another  person and that's the one I am not too sure about. It makes sense to leave him with keys, he can take it for a run on Sundays, or is too much of a risk, as he has not yet drive in Wellington and has never before driven a sportscar?  Perhaps it's better off leaving it at Flashdog Studios and taking a taxi to the airport.

Dan Carter'slast test with ABs tonight against Argentina before he goes with family to Paris. He has signed a contract for only $2.6 million per season in France with a club called Racing Metro. Such is the dollar cachet of being a famous All Black in France.

Friday film at the Paramount...fascinating production of the late sixties coming out in the weirdest way possible. Carol Morley is a writer-director to  watch. Great young performances reminiscent of Picnic at Hanging Rock. A Four Star movie

No comments:

Post a Comment