Friday 10 July 2015

Saturday recovery...sunny!



I look at the local paper and the star of last night's dance is there, Kosta Bogoieveski, who will be going places - this boy has talent and dedication and will make it big if he has a little luck along the way, which I'm sure he will now I've learned his mother is Jewish New Yorker....
Kosta -on the way up

Ohuru, pictured...

First pic, not shy....

The exhibition.

Typical man form Ohuru

Sitting at the Mediterranean cafe and Tom comes in, having already called me and I didn't hear the call   with the sound off...so we have a piece of pizza and a coffee and I buy some quite expensive stuff from Mediterranean. He buys a bargain 1kg of coffee beans which he grinds at home. Wise Tom.

Reading the paper I see pics of Ohuru, a classic mid-island village, lost to most, situated just south of Taihape and north of Whanganui. There are some prize photos on show.

 New Zealand continues to instruct, amaze and mystify. It Is always, always, interesting.  Now off to the market for some fresh fish and veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment