Sunday 19 June 2016

Monday recovery at Memphis

The day dawns and I do my washing ...getting over a great weekend of movies, dance and partying.
Memphis beckons with my welcome coffee amd savoury muffin, amd I manage to finish my blog from yesterday which was brim full of action. As well as remembering the All Blacks winning the second test and series, convincingly against a valiant Wales.
Work and coffee, with a cigarette of course...!
I always thought Beauden would star...he is not a smoker I bet!
...but Kieran is the real star says Mark Reason,  and he knows.
This is where the rugby greats are nurtured, at high school.
Another client, waiting for his coffee..with ciggie.
The morning is quieter than normal...
Saturday night's memories at Lesley's party....
Lesley's 'cake moment'
Arrving at the party on Saturday night with Lesley in white and green....

Today I have to bake another cake and then am going to my Interfaith Executive meeting before the Tiwhanawhana  Monday night gig. The cake looks a bit of a flop unfortunately, I should always follow a recipe!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment