Tuesday 28 June 2016

Wednesday with Tom

Tom joins me today after his weekend in Norsewood ...a lovely time away he says, but he has a slight cold I notice. The Dom Post doesn't do much to help anyone these days with the constant reporting of child abuse and murder scarring most pages.
An interesting letter about an alternate plan for the airport, it makes good sense to me
This terrible crime has to be reported I suppose but what an awful impression one gets from reading it about Maori care for tiny children.
Joe Bennett saying how the Brits apparently need to keep their identity inspite of the economic disadvantage of Brexit
Is this the future of television, a bit scary!
This laughable shock jock is like a younger more stupid Alan Jones in OZ
A really young Memphis client.

Today was Toastmasters and I nearly forgot about it, but arrived ten minutes late only to to be asked to make a small impromptu speech. It wasn't so hot I'm afraid. Next time better.

No comments:

Post a Comment