Monday 8 February 2016

Quiet Tuesday at Memphis..

Cloudy day today and much quieter at Memphis. Gloria comes in preparing for her Aussie trip on Friday and Johnny wants to give her a gift voucher which she will love. Guy is here also with his Mum who stays for a while then leaves him with his two buddies who are starting Uni together in a couple of weeks, they are all quietly charming and similar.
The three Samoan boys already an international success as Sol3Mio, are now splitting up to pursue opera careers in UK and USA. Great voices but also great personalities which endear the world to them.

'Carol' is my next must-see movie to reignite my appreciation of Cate Blanchett. Her co-star Rooney Mara is also great in this love story.

Memphis a bit empty...

Yoga Guru in Auckland makes me miss my Melbourne teacher who was so patient with me. It is certainly a great way for physical and spiritual health.

A spiffy regular at Memphis in black patent leather shoes.

My pin-up, and twin, Aung San Suu Kyi, about to take the reins as PM of Myanmar.

No comments:

Post a Comment