Saturday 27 February 2016

Trying Zumo on Sunday

Went shopping today at Commonsense Organics and saw Zuma next door so guiltily decided to try their coffee.  The crowd here is touristic and the coffee although 'choice of bean', was not as good as Memphis of course! Why would I ever think otherwise?
A trendy crowd...

.. Just too many beans...

Monday is Oscar night!

A guilty Kiwi secret, pass the buck?

Trump still  trying....very trying!

This is my next Kiwi movie with great actors and a great story - can't wait! Have met Jim Moriarty and am very impressed with him.

This Golf Club runs from $2 grand to $4 grand a night, to stay. It is at Lake Taupo, for billionaires!

Am off to see my fourth French movie today, I hope it is as good as the last one, but not as serious.
It's called 'Rosalie Blum'.

It was touted to be a classic comedy, but in the French style. For me it lacked in translation.  Yes the acting is good, but generally the directing is over adventurous and disjointed resulting in a mix of stories and time-frames which are not very logical, till the very end anyway. For me the conclusion is disappointing -  the man gets the teenaged girl and the older woman gets a big dog. Not fair! And also not realistic in my opinion. Just too, too, French. Only three stars from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment