Wednesday 24 February 2016

Thursday finding!

This morning after a casual look in my 'green shopping bag' I discovered my lost Gold Card, having had carelessly 'lost' it last Saturday, it has been lying safely in the bag waiting to be found. I am silly when it comes to losing things I automatically think things are lost when I have just put them somewhere else. Now both recharger and card have reappeared and all is good, but will I learn my lesson? I hope so.
Johnny serves a regular in his cool black and gold shirt...
Today's rehearsal for Ti whanawhana is at Te Papa so I am missing my swimming unfortunately so will instead catch a good French movie at the Festival. Last night's movie was an honest comedy made with consummate French moviemaking skill by a woman, who not only produced and directed butalso starred in it. And was perfect. She is Julie Delpy and will be making more great movies I assure you.

More Aussie interest in Wellington, it won't stop... RMWilliams should succeed in this very outdoor city.

They still honour the aged Queen, and she always gets good coverage in New Zealand.

Sydney is at least leading the field somewhere, this time it is at Newtown Performing Arts High School with uni -sex and  take-your-choice gender toilets. Good on them!

Back to French success, here is the French Ambassador, a red-head with freckles, no wedding ring, a career woman, no make-up, but went to the right schools and got the right degrees from US in particular, to make a fabulous career in diplomacy. She will doubtless love New Zealand and it will love her, she even looks like a Kiwi!

Poor Brendon, he can't smile in spite of his great word record bash at the crease. The Aussies laugh and joke like the teenagers they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment