Saturday 12 September 2015

Alice aux pays des Merveilles

Well the day dawned well with sun shining though the windows and I was even able to do some washing and see Sonny off to his job in his pristine whte chef's jacket which he is so proud of. Am hoping he may have some contacts for Alice as she is looking for work in restaurants somewhere. Would be nice if he could, but I have no expectations. Have just had a lovely meeting at Memphis with the new housemate Alice - she is a sweetheart.
Smiling Alice

Memphis in the sun

More Memphis

...more Aliceam sure she will be the right one for the middle room and I have made all the preparations for her arrival on Tuesday morning.

Am about to do more shopping and perhaps meet up with Ron and Lesley if they are free. Tonight is more dance comp and then my own ballroom dancing, that is, if I have the energy, this roll is good but I have to take care and not overdo it. 
It's all aboutmoney, not humanity!

Amazing censorship at top levelin New Zealand

With a Croatian gossip journalist in cahoots with the PM, what a bad situation!

Well the Royal NZ Ballet Choreography competition was successfully concluded with an excellent repetition of yesterday's performances. The judges' choice and people's choice were in agreement, also with my opinion, I was happy to note. Fabulous talent on the way up! Our ballroom dance night later also went well, with Rhumba and Tango being on the agenda tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment