Wednesday 9 September 2015

Still looking....

Today I have to regroup and start a new approach for renting my two room. The cat lover has gone somehwere else and I have still a Canadian in Brisbane interested. She sounds good but who knows? I am thinking again I may go to the YHA notice board and leave a notice, at least it is another way to get  people, especially as now both rooms are fully furnished. It was always going to be a long process and K contributed this morning by doing a big clean-up of his room. So more photos are now available.


The gods are leaving!

The kiwi bird needs careto survive...

Liz reigns long than Victoria!

Fans saying goodbye...

Jerome Kaino..star material as lock-forward in ABs.

Well I must be patient. A French girl has expressed interest, but it is important to seize every moment in this hunt, as those good ones can disappear quickly. I am now quite ready to take somone on,having purchased a new duvet and such to keep warm the new occupant if they have no blankets, like I did for K and Sonny when they arrived. I actually treated them too well I'm afraid, totally spoiled themand they were supposed to be grown-ups, but of course I discovered they were more like teenagers than  adults, still on their coyage of discovery, but aren't we all? Does it ever stop, no I know it doesn't.  So I am now in the Library Bar with a hot lemon and fingerdrink ordered before my swim at seven at Thorndon Pool. I think I have time to digest it as I haven't eaten since three. Tonight is my Skype with the Canadian whose name I have forgotten already. No doubt she will remedy that failing. I am hoping that she  be very interested and I feel a good energy there, but you never know.

Tomorrow may be my final Potluck at BP and it is not a really a sad farewell as it seems to have run its course, albeit, over a short track. I can now plan something different for my future Friday activities.

Just received an email from French Alice, she says she wants to see the house tomorrow at five pm. I told her I can pick her up as I will be at the dentists till five. Let's hope this works out, for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment