Thursday 3 September 2015

Fir's Moving Day

Today is D Day for Fir I feel she is tense although well prepared with her mammoth packing all but over.
The morning move is now an afternoon one, so she has to adjust to this change but she finds it difficult as her plans surrounded an early morning pick-up. However all will be OK. I am out early to buy a new vacuum cleaner from Briscoes and have a quick coffee at Memphis. It's a cold and windy day and not to conducive to doing a lot of stuff, but that's Wellington, you just gotta cope with the weather.

The Syrian crisis at home...

Horrible tale of decaying bodywith a morbid wife...?

At ease at Memphis...!

Putin and his pal Medvedev both crooks...

Izzy Dagg not selected in ABS....

These twowere looking for a stranger

with a beret and a beard,was it me, they asked?

Tonight is a welcome return to Satsang and tomorrow a clean-up day after Fir has left. Also to finalise the ads for the new housemates. Koroi is also leaving next week so lots to organise. Just move one day at a time I tell myself!

Fir, smiling in her new rainbow beanie I brought back from Tassie.

No comments:

Post a Comment