Sunday 13 September 2015

Monday excitement

Well an email from Olivia confirmed what I had thought, my offer was too good to be refused.bshebhas accepted my pretty generous offer, also to meet her at the airport. She will come on the first week of October and stay for a few months she says. But who knows what will happen but I had a good feeling about her in the first place and I hope it was valid. Also a nice email from someone called Jeff who is interested, so the people are there for me, just be patient.
Haven't seen Koroi for a few days so will have to email him the news to ensure his departure won't interfere with my plans for Olivia.


Tiwhanawhana friends at the National Library

Harry and loss of BP on page two...cost half a million dollars for a nine day visit!

Syrian refugees only news in Europe 

Germany is accepting half a milion Syrian refugees every year and shaming New Zealand's paltry offer of seven hundred and fifty. Chancellor Merkel warns that the face of Germany will be changed forever with its Open Door Policy, but it is already Angela!

Italian US Open champ Flavia Pennetta, retires on her win at 33 yo...Serena missed out on the Grand Slam.

All Blacks in London in the news...with the Haka, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment