Saturday 19 September 2015

Freezing weekend with Mou Mou's settling in.


It is still raining with sleet and high winds, but of course the earthquake in Chile is a little worse than this, and it is also why we have this harsh weather anyway. My thoughts are with those who are now  homeless in our neighbouring country, yet so very far away, suffering from the same flaws as we do here in New Zealand.

Well, then Scottish Dance well very well at Ngaio and I enjoyed my adventure as always. There is always a new lesson to learn be it from dancing or just interaction with others in this time honoured dance sport, as that's what it is, a sport.

I was really happy I cancelled the Whanganui outing with Graeme. He was very understandin as I knew he would be. Today has been a quiet day at home bonding with Mou Mou and just doing domestic stuff. I needed this day off.

Anyway tonight I have my ballroom dancing which I think I can just summon up enough energy to do.
Dancing smart at Ngaio Town Hall

Farewell chicken dinner

Resting on one of her new beds!

Today I had my first coffee at home for a long time, and it is because I now have a real reason to stay at home with Mou Mou to care for and to get to know. So it looks like Sunday will be my home day and I will go to Mr Patel's Dairy to buy my one Sunday paper to peruse at my leisure at home. Sounds like a good idea ay?

This would be amazing...!

M'aa Nonu in the news forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment