Tuesday 22 September 2015

Decisions, and lessons...

Today was a day of deciding a few things, and making a big mistake. This was in not thinking, 'is it True, is it Kind, is it Necessary', before sending my former housemate K a letter of judgement about his leaving of Paul's bike. It was a bad move, and one I regret but now it is done I must learn from it and let it go. He has accepted my apology but the issue is a deeper one  - do I have such a judgemental nature and am I too quick to make rash decisions? It seems so, so I am learning today a big lesson. Take time, ask the three questions always,  and take care!

That done I am in Memphis and it is really buzzing.
Have decided today to take all my extraneous electrical cables, cameras, mobiles, to the Sallies and to forget that I ever had them. I use now only the iphone which does everything and I must always keep this precious instrument by my side. So many earlier outmoded phones have driven me crazy in the past and now I no longer have need of them, so on with the new!.

As well I received an email from Lance in Auckland to say four members of BP are arriving, secretly, to Wellington on Friday to help celebrate Ron's dismissal, or not! Who knows what will be the outcome now that big holes have appeared in the Board. With Karen from Auckland leading the attack it may be brought down in a screaming heap.  New Zealand is not Canada as the ED Mark thinks it is, and anything can happen here. The locals do not like to be invaded, especially at their own cost. I'm afraid Mark is about to learn that important lesson this weekend.

Amazing teaching skills win awards

Was this man a closet gay?  It would seemhe may have been according to the description.

Amazing fashion skills and innovationnow world famous!

Another famous Kiwi singer returns for a tour

A cry from the depths...these things do happen in New Zealand

Donald Trump,can he get the nomination???OMG!

McCaw's flaws says Mark Reason and with verity, he needs to apologise properly or he is starting to believe his godlike publicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment