Thursday 24 September 2015

Sunny Friday

Finally the sun shines and blesses Wellington streets which have been patiently waiting for it to come, never for a minute doubting that it would eventually come, bringing its warming rays to keep the stoic Wellingtonians happy.

In Memphis today and most people are in the sun outside, while I am here with Anita having a Mocha coffee to celebrate the sun's arrival. She tells me Meridian Electricity is a ripoff and I should go with Flick...I will certainly look into it especially when I discovered that Alice had the heater on all night for her  clothes in the living room. Not a good idea and very expensive so I wrote to her about it and she took my point. I just have to be more instructive next time. 

With Olivia I will have an 'instructions morning' How to survive Wellington Winters economically!  It is a paper I will write and print when I buy my printer this afternoon!

This is a serious failing in Kiwi Social care

Black milk not selling!

Cars a permanent problem in polite Wellington...

This guy was emotionally abused in care at age seventeen

South American Film Festival to seeat Te Papa

Improv theatreshould be good too!

Blue skies and sun on Memphis

So many Kiwis now playing for other countries

No comments:

Post a Comment